Welcome to ICMCTF & Exhibition 2017
ICMCTF is the premier international conference in the field of thinfilm deposition, characterization and advanced surface engineering promoting global exchange of ideas and information among scientists, technologists and manufacturers. The conference includes more than 60 highprofile
invited speakers across fourteen symposia along with focused topic sessions, short courses,
equipment exhibition, social networking events and an extensive poster session.
A vibrant industrial equipment exhibition is featured in conjunction with the Conference on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 25 & 26, 2017. Participate in the industry’s largest conference dedicated to the arts and sciences of coatings, thin films and surface modifications. Attendance to the exhibition is free and open to the public. The Exhibition will feature technology, equipment and services for Thin Film and Bulk Coatings, Coating Materials, Surface Modification Equipment, Monitoring & Test Equipment and all ancillary equipment used in conjunction with the deposition, monitoring and testing of all coatings and modified surfaces. During exhibit hours, our attendees visit the exhibit hall often to be educated on new products, services and application techniques that will help them improve all facets of R&D, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality Control and general laboratory operations. This is a great opportunity for vendors to interface with qualified scientists and engineers who are eager to learn more about your products and services. Many networking events are held throughout the week to ensure that our vendors and attendees can interact during nonexhibit days/hours.
Sign up today for your exhibit space !! Each booth is 10x10 and is located in the Grand Exhibit Hall of the Towne and Courntry Hotel and Convention Center.
• Coatings for use at High Temperatures
• Hard Coatings and Vapor Deposition Technologies
• Fundamentals and Technology of Multifunctional Materials and Devices
• Coatings for Biomedical and Healthcare Applications
• Tribology & Mechanical Behavior of Coatings and Engineered Surfaces
• New Horizons in Coatings and Thin Films
• Surface Engineering Applied Research and Industrial Applications coordinated with SVC
• Advanced Characterization Techniques for Coatings and Thin Films
TS2 Thermal Spray Technologies and Coatings
TS3 Selfhealing Materials
Tools for Exhibitors:
- Select Exhibitor Tools to gain access to the Exhibitor Console. Create your Exhibitor Profile, providing details on your company's products and services to share with potential attendees.
- Return to the Exhibitor Console as often as you need to update your Exhibitor Profile and to preview your listing. All changes are made in real-time.
Tools and Features for Everyone's Use:
- View and PRINT the floor plan in real time by clicking on EXPO HALL.
- SEARCH for the exhibitors you want to meet by clicking on EXPO HALL.
- SAVE them to your own personal Expo Plan by clicking on EXPO HALL.