AVS 67 QUICK FACTS
October 24 - 29, 2021
October 26 - 28, 2021
||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Venue: Charlotte Convention Center (Charlotte, North Carolina USA):
Charlotte Convention Center • 501 S College St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Both welcoming and energetic, Charlotte offers a compact, walkable downtown and is home to diverse attractions, professional sporting venues, innovative culinary offerings and thousands of hotel rooms. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. The convention center is located in the heart of the city with hotels, restaurants and entertainment just steps away from the convention center.
- Only 7 miles from Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- More than 200 restaurants within walking distance of the convention center
- Connected via a light rail line to nearby neighborhoods
Charlotte Douglas International Airport to the Charlotte Convention Center is a 7 mile ride. For a one-way trip to or from Uptown, taxis currently cost a flat rate of $25 and a hybrid-electric Sprinter Bus Service costs $2.20. Ride-share services from Uber and Lyft are also available, with designated meeting locations at baggage claim.
AVS 67 CONFERENCE HOTELS:
Westin Charlotte (Headquarters)
601 S College St. • Charlotte, NC 28202
Single/Double: $239 (*Government Rates Available)
Hilton Charlotte Uptown
222 East Third • Charlotte, NC 28202
Single/Double: $219 (*Government Rates Available)
BOOTH INSTALLTION & TEAR DOWN DATES & TIMES
Booth Installation Schedule
Saturday October 23 2:00pm - 6:00pm
Sunday October 24 1:00pm - 5:00pm
Monday October 25 8:00am - 6:00pm Booths must be set up by 8 pm (no set up on Tuesday)
Thursday October 28 2:30pm - 8:00pm
Friday October 29 8:00am - 12:00pm
Exhibitors are responsible for making arrangements for the pick up of their freight unless you are using the show decorator for your outbound shipping. If you are using any other carrier (including UPS or Federal Express), it is your responsibility to make pick up arrangements. ALL FREIGHT THAT IS NOT PICKED UP BY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29, 11AM WILL BE REROUTED VIA THE OFFICIAL SHOW DECORATOR/CONTRACTOR (Shepard). ALL FREIGHT MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE CONVENTION CENTER BY 11AM, OCTOBER 29, 2021.
AVS 67 Subcontractors:
- EXPERIENT - Housing, Lead Retrieval Systems, Registration (Badges)
- SHEPARD - Booth Rentals (carpet, furniture, structures), Material Handling, Shipping, Labor
- NMR - Audio/Visual Rentals Order form can be found in the Exhibitor Decororating Manual listed under Additional Services
- Electrical supplied by the Charlotte Convention Center. Order forms and link can be found in the Exhibitor Decorating Manual listed under Additional Services.
*NOTE: If you receive emails or phone call solicitations from any company other than those listed above, please disregard them as they are not associated with AVS.