WELCOME TO THE AVS 68th INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM & EXHIBITION 2022
Thank you for choosing to exhibit at AVS 68 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. To begin the booth reservation process, click on "Expo Hall" to view the booths that are available. Yellow booths are occupied - Blue booths are available. To see who is in an occupied (Yellow Booth) place your cursor on it. This will ensure that you do not select a booth next to a competitor. After you have noted a few booth location options, close down the floor plan and Click on "Booth Reservations". After your booth reservation has been processed, you will receive your booth confirmation letter and your invoice. Your booth confirmation letter should be filed in a place that is easy to access as it contains your login and password to enter the exhibitor system so that you can perform administrative tasks such as enter your company profile and product categories which are displayed in the online Exhibit Show Guide. Previous year's sponsors and corporate members will receive advance booth selection to show our appreciation of your support to AVS and its events.
David L. Lawrence Convention Center • Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania:
1000 Fort Duquesne Boulevard
Pittsburgh, PA 15222 U.S.
November 6 - 11, 2022
November 8 - 10, 2022
||10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
||10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
||10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Don't forget to browse through the other headers to see what is available for self-promotion, sponsorship, advertising, etc. There are free promotional items for your use such as Banner Icons for your website and more.
A Sample of the Products AVS Attendees have Interest in:
- Analytical Services & Equipment
- Calibration Equipment & Services
- Chillers, Cooling Systems
- Cleaning Equipment & Services
- Consulting & Design Services
- Custom Vacuum Systems
- Deposition Equipment Supplies & Services
- Energy (Solar/Fuel Cells, etc.)
- EPI/CVD Reactors/Services/Accessories
- Fittings, Gaskets, Flanges, Seals & Related Accessories
- Gas Control Systems
- Materials Suppliers
- Materials Testing Services & Equipment
- Mass Flow
- Metrology Tools
- Pumps, Equipment, Services & Supplies
- Particle Monitoring
- Process Controllers/Monitors
- Rapid Thermal Processing Equipment
- RF Systems/Generators/Power Supplies
- Surface Analysis Equipment
- Sputtering Deposition Systems
- Used/Refurbished Equipment
- Vacuum System Accessories
Tools for Exhibitors can only be accessed once you have reserved your booth.
Tools for Exhibitors:
- Select Exhibitor Tools to gain access to the Exhibitor Console. Create your Exhibitor Profile, providing details on your company's products and services to share with potential attendees.
- Return to the Exhibitor Console as often as you need to update your Exhibitor Profile and to preview your listing. All changes are made in real-time.