- Move-in/Move-out Schedule & Process
Wednesday, September 28 | 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm – Rigs Only
Thursday, September 29 | 9:00 am - 6:00 pm – ALL Exhibitors
Friday, September 30 | 9:00 am - 6:00 pm - ALL Exhibitors
- All Exhibitors must be completely set-up no later than 6:00 pm on Friday, September 30, unless pre-arranged with Show Management.
- If need to set up your booth outside of regular Exhibitor move-in hours, please contact email@example.com.
- Please Note: There is no guarantee we can accommodate an early move-in time. We will do our best to work with the venue to accommodate the best we can.
- To notify us of an unexpected late arrival and receive instructions on set-up at a later time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Booth space is assigned at the discretion of Show Management and subject to change based upon a number of varying factors, including arrival time, venue conditions, payment date, etc. There is no guarantee on booth location.
- Exhibitors enter through Gate 17 for check-in. (Intersection of Fairplex Drive & McKinley Avenue)
- Exhibitors must check-in at the Exhibitor Check-In Tent before setting up to confirm booth location and receive your move-in packet. The packets include: Exhibitor badges, move-in & move-out information, etc. Pick up Vehicle pass for move in only!
- NOTE: If there is inclement weather during check-in please check-in at the show office, located in Bldg 4 (Venue Map).
Saturday, October 1 | 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday, October 2 | 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday, October 2, | 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Exhibitors are not permitted to breakdown their booth prior to 5:30pm on Sunday, October 2. Exhibitors can consolidate their booth, however you are required per your booth terms & conditions of your agreement to occupy your booth throughout the entire event.