- Certificate of Insurance (COI) - REQUIRED
REQUIRED: Certificate of Insurance (COI)
Extended: Due by March 3, 2023
NEW Insurance Management Company:
Rainprotection Insurance is the new insurance management company for the 2023 Open Season Sportsman's Expo Ohio show.
What will Rainprotection Insurance be handling?
- Provide exhibitors without insurance the ability to purchase insurance for the event.
- Collecting and verifying that all COI's are verified for compliance, regardless of the insurer.
1. Do your company need insurance for this event?
Click Here for Rainprotection Insurance 2023 OSSE Ohio program details.
Purchase Insurance through Rainprotection Insurance >>
2. Does your company already have business insurance?
Send the details below to your insurance agent so they can prepare your COI:
- All Exhibitors must carry General Liability limits of $1 million per occurrence/$2 million aggregate
- Description Section: As respects to claims arising out of the operations of Exhibiting Company at Open Season Sportsman’s Expo 2023 Ohio. Additional Insured:
- Bonnier LLC and their subsidiaries, parent companies and affiliates - 517 N. Virginia Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789
- Ohio Expo Center - 717 East 17th Avenue, Columbus, OH 43211
- Certificate Holder listed as: Bonnier LLC, 517 N. Virginia Avenue, Winter Park, FL 32789
Send a copy of your COI to: email@example.com
Due by March 3, 2023
Any Exhibitor who does not provide a Certificate of Liability
Insurance (COI) will not be allowed to set up their booth.