50 Minute Exhibit Education Product Demo
Exhibit Upgrade: 50-minute Exhibit Education Product Demo
50-minute Exhibit Education Product Demo: $250
MAXIMIZE YOUR VISIBILITY ON THE SHOW FLOOR
Demonstrate your company’s top products
- Showcase your products in action to educate viewers on best uses
- Feature innovations
- Discuss product specifications
- Offer new resources and ideas to attendee buyers
- Get your brand and products seen up close by decision makers
Product Limitations Apply! No Gas Powered Equipment or Machinery can be Demonstrated
The schedule is first come first serve. We have two areas on the show floor where Exhibit Education Product Demos will take place:
- Special Events Theater – Located in Hall 3, TNLA will provide a stage, monitors for presentations and AV, Exhibitor must supply the product, presentation slides and any additional demonstration equipment needed
- Product Demo Area – Located in Hall 2 near the TNLA Booth and PAC Lounge, TNLA will provide an open space for showcasing products IN ACTION & ON THE MOVE, Exhibitor must supply the product and any additional demonstration equipment needed
It is the discretion of Show Management for best placement and time of your product demo. Once time slots are sold out, we will not be able to take any additional exhibit demos.
NOTE: THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF SESSIONS YOUR COMPANY CAN PURCHASE AS LONG AS WE HAVE ROOM WITHIN THE SCHEDULE TO PLACE YOUR DEMONSTRATION. Feel free to purchase more than one time slot if the schedule allows!
Steps to securing your product demo time and location:
- Purchase your Exhibit Education Product Demo.
- Once payment has been received contact Sarah Riggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-579-3854 to schedule your demo time and location.
- We will need you to fill out a form telling us more about your product demonstration so we can effectively market and promote your demo, questions will include if your product demo is being conducted to provide any of the following: a.) product Knowledge, b.) Show and Tell, c.) Showcase movement/action of product and if d.) participants can interact with the product. We will also need the title and description of your presentation.
If you have questions before you purchase this option, contact Sarah Riggins at email@example.com.