Membership is not required to participate at LANPAC, however you can save on registration and exhibit costs by becoming a member.
National Partner Program
Our National Partner Program is the top membership at AUSA. Joining our National Partner Program will allow your organization to meet and interact on a personal level with Army Congressional leadership at briefings, symposia, and networking events that AUSA conducts.
- Listed in AUSA's Industry Guide
- Up to 50 Member spaces available for Individual Member Benefits
- Largest discount on registration & future exhibit opportunities
- Exhibit at the AUSA's Annual Meeting (October) + Attendee Access
- Exclusive Access to special events at the Annual Meeting
- Affiliate with three AUSA Chapters
For more information on becoming a National Partner, please email the National Partner Program Team at NationalPartners@ausa.org.
Community Partner Program
You must be at the Community Partner Membership 5 Member Level to get the Community Partner discount on exhibiting. Our Community Partner Program is great for local business to network, support, and strengthen their own businesses with the Army. This membership provides local organizations the oppurtunity to demonstrate to the community that they support Soldiers and their families while strenghtening their own organizational business objectives.
For more information about the Community Partner Membership, please contact our Community Partner Program Team at the CPartners@ausa.org.
- Listed in USA's Industry Guide
- Up to 10 Member spaces available for Individual Member Benefits
- Discounted registration & future exhibit opportunities
- Attendee Access at AUSA's Annual Meeting (October)
- Paid Special Events available at the Annual Meeting
- Affiliate with your local AUSA Chapter