Welcome to 2021 Garage Sale Springfield, MO!
April 17-18, 2021
Ozark Empire Fairgrounds
Exhibitor Booth Application Submission
To pay by credit card:
- Visit the online floor plan and purchase your booth(s) directly in the system. Your booth will be processed and confirmed immediately upon sale. The system will automatically send you an invoice. https://mogaragesale.expofp.com/
To pay by check: please note there will be a delay of 1-2 weeks for booth confirmation and payment process.
- Download Booth Application, fill out and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make checks payable to: Bonnier Corporation
- Mail check to: Bonnier Corp., Attn: Chris Whitaker
Garage Sale Springfield 2021
480 N. Orlando Ave., Suite 236, Winter Park, FL 32789
Booth Application must be emailed to: email@example.com
Retail Merchant License is required for all exhibitors. Complete, submit and upload the required form to the City of Springfield. Proof of submission and payment is required prior to being allowed to set up on-site.
LICENSE: **Important Please Read!
- A $5.00 Retail Merchant License will be required for all exhibitors. This must be completed with the City directly. You cannot apply for a license on-site at the event.
- As an exhibitor, it is your responsibility to acquire the necessary license. Information on license requirements can be obtained by contacting the City of Springfield, Department of Finance at (417) 864-1617. If you are a business and submit sales tax please make sure you have the correct forms when submitting. You may access the Missouri Department of Revenue at https://www.springfieldmo.gov/345/Business-Licensing