How to Become an Exhibitor
Previous Bonnier Events Exhibitors - Login:
- Go to: Exhibitor Login and enter your company password (please note passwords are case sensitive)
- Forgotten passwords can be easily retrieved via email on this page, use the retrieve password tool to have the company password sent to the company contact's email.
First-Time Exhibitor to Bonnier Events - Login:
First-time exhibitors will need to create an Exhibitor Account by submitting their company and official contact information.
Exhibit Space Application Application Terms
- Go to: Exhibitor Login and down to the New Exhibitors section to Create Account
- Once your company information is submitted you will receive your official company password by email
- Next, your exhibit space application can be submitted. Please visit the "Exhibit Space Application" and login with your company password.
Exhibit Space Payment Schedule
- Full payment is due with application/contract submission
Payments are accepted by credit card through 'My Account' or by check.
Credit Card Payments
To pay by credit card, please login to 'My Account' to make your payment online, company password is required
- Payments past due five (5) business days or more will be charged to the credit card on file when available. Due dates based on the payment schedule.
- All payments made by credit card are subject to the 3% technology fee. Credit card charges will appear as Bonnier Events on your statement.
Please make note of our new address.
All check payments should be addressed as follows.
Payable to: Sand Sports Super Swap
Mail to: Bonnier Corporation
Attn: AR Department
480 N. Orlando Ave., Ste. 236
Winter Park, FL 32789
Bonnier Tax ID: 98-0522510
Once a space has been reserved, there will be no refunds upon cancellation. This Event will take place Rain or Shine.
All cancellations and reductions of space must be in writing and sent to Bonnier Corporation. Failure to notify Bonnier Corp. of intent to cancel may result in exhibitor being denied participation at future Bonnier events. Please see Application Terms (above) for the complete cancellation policy.