||11:00 am – 7:00 pm
||8:00 am – Noon
- All Exhibitors must be completely set-up no later than Noon on Friday, March 24, unless pre-arranged with Show Management.
- Display vehicles must set up on Thursday. If you need to set up on Friday, it must be first thing at 8:00 am and please notify Exhibitor Services at email@example.com.
- If need to set up your booth outside of regular Exhibitor move-in hours, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please Note: There is no guarantee we can accommodate an early move-in time. We will do our best to work with the venue to accommodate the best we can.
- To notify us of an unexpected late arrival and receive instructions on set-up at a later time, please contact email@example.com.
- Booth space is assigned at the discretion of Show Management and subject to change based upon a number of varying factors, including arrival time, venue conditions, payment date, etc. There is no guarantee on booth location.
- Located at the Show Office in the convention center lobby outside of Africa Ballroom East (across Africa Ballroom East loading docks).
- Exhibitors must check-in before starting to set up to confirm booth location and receive your Exhibitor packet (includes Exhibitor credentials and move-in & move-out information).
Unloading & Loading
- Driving into the building is not permitted.
- Bring your own dollies and hand carts.
- DO NOT set up your booth as you unload - unload first, park your vehicle, then set up your booth.
||4:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Exhibitors are not permitted to breakdown their booth prior to 4:00pm on Sunday, March 24. Exhibitors can consolidate their booth, however you are required per the terms & conditions of your booth contract to occupy your booth throughout the entire event.