Planning to Attend?
Attendees and Exhibitors can request a Visa Invitation letter in order to attend or exhibit at the WCAF Expo. Applicants can visit the nearest US embassy or consulate in the country where they live. Visa applications are now subject to a more in-depth review than they previously had in the past, so it is important to apply for a visa well in advance of the WCAF Expo.
For any further questions, please contact the U.S. Department of State at email@example.com or call (202)-663-3198.
Tips for International Exhibitors:
- Find exchange rates for U.S. currency.
- Convert imperial to metric units with a metric calculator.
- Check the local weather in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Save money on your ride from the airport to your hotel using the LASxpress.
- Be sure to pack electrical adapters that will fit U.S. outlets. Check plug and socket types here.
- Internet packages available for an additional fee. (Note: Please refer to the exhibitor kit for selections.)