The National Conference
Held every January in Las Vegas, The National Conference at the WCAF Expo is a 4-day event that provides education exclusively for the art and framing industry. Whether you’re a beginner or seasoned professional, you can choose from over 120 seminars and hands-on workshops designed to improve your business. Session topics range from framing techniques, design trends, and retailing strategies to social media, marketing, accounting, digital printing, and more. If you’re interested in learning about custom framing, looking for new business opportunities, or are a wholesaler in search of new ideas, The National Conference has the tools you need to take the next step on your path to success.
By The Numbers
• 4 Days of Nonstop Industry-Specific Education
• More Than 100 Seminars and Hands-On Workshops
• Over 50 Speakers Who are Experts in Their Field
• Fun and Exciting Special Events
• Session Topics That Cover Every Aspect of Your Business
The 2020 National Conference Schedule
will be released in early November.