SED provides Remote PHY and Distributed Access Architecture hardware modules and IP solutions supporting DOCSIS Remote PHY, Remote MAC-PHY, and Distributed CCAP/Virtual CCAP.
With an SED design, you can differentiate your product in a way that allows you to succeed in the marketplace.
• Scalable solution to offer the functions your customers need
• Bring your product to market faster with reliable tested designs
• Ability to enhance the product in the field for future requirements
Our mature portfolio of Remote PHY technology includes:
• Downstream: SC-QAM (ITU J.83 Annex A / B / C), DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM
• Upstream: A-TDMA and DOCSIS 3.1 OFDMA burst receivers
• Out-of-band: SCTE 55-1 & 55-2 transmitters & receivers, NDF & NDR
We offer custom hardware design and on-site manufacturing services for Remote PHY modules, suitable for integration into existing or in-development fiber node products.
Contact SED to learn more.