Access Fiber Optic Cables with Ease
Jonard Tools, engineering premium hand tools since 1958, has expanded their patented mid-span fiber optic slit and ring series. The mid-span series (MS series) includes tools that will slit, and ring cut cables ranging in sizes 1.2mm up to 10mm. These patented tools were specifically designed to open cables without causing damage to the fibers and can be used on thin wall jackets, and buffer tubes.
“Our patented MS series of tools are going to help anyone working with fiber. These tools have simple grooves for cables of many sizes and create slits on both sides of the cable at once for easy mid-span access. We are also expanding the MS Series to include dual-function MS tools for slit and ring operation; all-in-one tools with additional size options.” Ed Scirbona, Director of Engineering at Jonard Tools
Installation & Maintenance Innovators Award Winner 2018
• View the product video!
• Blades good for 5,000 cuts MS-306 Mid Span Slit & Ring Tool (1.2mm – 3.3mm)
• 6 precision grooves for slitting cable sizes 1.2mm to 3.3mm
• 6 precision grooves for ring cutting (12 total for dual function)
• Replacement blades available (part number MS-306RB)
MS-316 Mid Span Slit & Ring Tool (2.9mm-6.8mm)
• 5 precision grooves to slit cables from 2.9mm to 6.8mm
• 5 precision grooves to ring cut (10 total for dual function)
• Replacement blades available (part number MS-316RB)
MS-326 Mid Span Slit & Ring Tool (5mm-10mm)
• 5 precision grooves to slit cables from 5mm to 10mm
• 5 precision grooves to ring cut cables from 5mm to 10mm (dual function)
• Replacement blades available (part number MSB-5010)
MS-426 Mid Span Slit & Ring Tool (5.8mm-12mm)
• 4 precision grooves to slit cables from 5.8mm to 12mm
• 4 precision grooves to ring cut (8 total for dual function)
• Replacement blades available (part number MS-426RB)
About Jonard Tools Founded in 1958, Jonard Tools® manufactures tools for the Telecom, CATV, Fiber Optic, Home Automation, Security & Alarm, and Electrical markets. Jonard Tools designs and engineers patented products by utilizing customer partnerships to create innovative solutions for industry needs. New tools are released each month and are all Made For Life® with lifetime warranties. Through quality and innovation Jonard aims to move the industry forward and connect the world.