SED provides Remote PHY and Distributed Access Architecture hardware modules and IP solutions supporting DOCSIS R-PHY, Full Duplex DOCSIS (FDX), Remote MAC-PHY, and Distributed CCAP. Our DAA IP allows you to deploy today and evolve your network to support DOCSIS 4.0, including Extended Spectrum DOCSIS in the future.
An SED design allows you to differentiate your product to succeed in today’s marketplace.
• Accommodate changing HFC technologies
• Designed on silicon available today, speeding your time to market
• Support higher compute engine functionality
Our mature portfolio of Remote PHY technology includes:
• Downstream: SC-QAM (ITU J.83 Annex A / B / C), DOCSIS 3.1 OFDM
• Upstream: A-TDMA and DOCSIS 3.1 OFDMA burst receivers
• Out-of-band: SCTE 55-1 & 55-2 transmitters & receivers, NDF & NDR
We offer custom hardware design and on-site manufacturing services for Remote PHY modules, suitable for integration into existing or in-development fiber node products.
Contact SED to learn more.