Medley, FL: Broadband International is proud to announce the release of 1.2 GHz amplifier platforms for both GainMaker® and Commscope®/ARRIS®/Motorola®. The 4PAC-G/2PAC-G and 4PAC-MOT/2PAC-MOT series both offer the flexibility needed for network upgrades and improvements for today and future generations.
“These amplifiers were developed for industry demand for higher bandwidths and performance, especially during and after the Covid-19 era. Amplifiers remain a key segment of new and existing cable networks as cable technology moves to its next generation.”
- Edward Perez, President of Broadband International
Features and benefits of 1.2 GHz and high-split technology include:
- Ability to expand most existing networks up to 1.2 GHz operating bandwidth
- Ability to expand existing reverse paths for increase bandwidth for accessibility and network performance
- Full stations or modules only to allow drop in solutions for existing 750, 870 and 1002 MHz spacing
- Compatible as a drop in module with existing Gainmaker®, Mini Bridger® or BLE® housing
- Standardization of technologies where it was not the norm in the past
- Increased upstream speeds to 204 MHz. All modules are field upgradable from 42 to 85 or 204 MHz reverse splits
For more information on Broadband International products, please visit www.broadbandinternational.com. About Broadband International:
Formed in 1997 as a U.S. manufacturer and privately held company, Broadband International has designed and successfully installed over a million amplifiers in numerous technology platforms. Along with amplifiers, offerings include all types of pads, EQs, AGCs, and other specialty products.